Friday 23 September 2011

not all the girls , but some (:

Friday , 2039 (hours) - 23/9/2011

As usual, when I open my intrnt , i'll open fb and twitter.today, she's online at fb. after a week, at last, i've got a chance to chat with her.but, not as expected, i have a fight with her. she's not satisfied with my photo with my cousins and my aunt.

The truth is, I just want to take a picture with my aunt. I didn't know that my cousins 'posing' for the photo too. then, the girl that i had fight, plagued by feeling of jealousy. I didn't have any special relationship with my cousin anymore even I didn't talk to my cousin anymore. just because of her. but, she stiiiillll sulky with me.

She didn't know that I had sooooo many problems today, she's not even asking. I don't want to tell her btw. but at least, she should asking even I'll say no . hmm I don't know what to say to her. I'm just told her to text me if she didn't mad and sulk to me anymore.

*to the girls outside , please do not misunderstand . sometimes, boys is complicated . but you all , should keep your boyfriends out of trouble and take care of their hearts.because boys love when you all did that *

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment